This is an example of one of the feedback sheets from one of my classmates.
evaluation: in my evaluation for unit 11, I have created an animation to convince people to enrol into New City College. I have created and completed my animation in photoshop, the message I am trying to tell in my animation is that new city college is welcoming and that it should be your first choice when thinking of enrolling into a college. For improvements I should have made it longer because it is too short and would have relayed a better message, another improvement is that I could of added more animation techniques to make it look more stylistic, another improvement is that I could've added music to create a good mood and atmosphere when the viewer watches my animation.
feedback:the feedback I received from my class mates is that my animation is too short and I could have made my animation longer because it could've relayed a better message but they liked the animation because it runs smoothly and is effective.

No comments:
Post a Comment